How to Export Scribe Mail Email to PDF on Mac & Windows?
Do you have Scribe Mail emails on the system that you want to save in a PDF format? Wondering how to export Scribe Mail email to PDF on Mac in an easy and safe way? No worries, go through the blog and you will discover an ultimate technique that will quickly help to batch export Scribe Mail email to PDF on Mac at once with attachments accurately.
Scribe is a small portable email application that is integrated with the contact database and calendar. It is supported by all the major internet mail protocols and uses international standards when possible. It does not need any installation or uninstallation procedure as it can be used from a removable drive directly without needing any reconfiguration.
Scribe Mail has a Bayesian spam filter and supports translation into multiple languages. Updates are regularly published to add features and to resolve the problem. And most importantly, it is a cross-platform email program. So, one can take the mail account with them whenever changing the operating system. Moreover, it protects users from usual security holes using its own virus safe HTML control and executable attachments protection.
Why users use Scribe Mail?
Scribe Mail offers many benefits and some of them are:
- The email client is free to use and so users can use it without any limitations.
- In-built Bayesian spam filter helps in filtering the spam emails and directly puts them in a Junk folder.
- The download size is small as compared to other email applications.
- Supports quick start up and shut down. Just take a second or two.
- It is self-contained. One can either use the installer version or simply unzip the distribution file.
- Use the email application on Mac, Windows, and Linux OS.
Why Exporting Scribe Mail to PDF is required?
Scribe supports the importing and exporting of Scribe emails in MBOX format. However, it saves single email file in .eml format. And, just like the other email applications, it uses vCard, vCal/iCal and CSV (Comma Separated Value) for the contacts.
But sometimes, the unexpected crash of Scribe Mail put users in a lot of trouble. There are many Scribe users who have reported the sudden crash of email client which caused them severe loss of data.
Therefore, they think of saving Scribe Mail emails into PDF format as a backup and prevent themselves from any misshapen.
How to Export Scribe Mail Email to PDF on Mac & Windows?
The best and recommended way to export Scribe Mail email to PDF on Mac and safely is MacMister MBOX to PDF Converter Mac & Windows Tool. The application is advanced and friendly. Any professional and non-professional user can handle the software without any support and perform the batch conversion of Scribe Mail emails to PDF with attachments at once. The features introduced in the application are also robust and beneficial. They will allow users to export Scribe Mail to PDF according to the necessary requirements. It delivers simple three-step process and take only three seconds to successfully export all emails from Scribe Mail to PDF.
Moreover, the trial edition of the app is available that can be downloaded to analyse the complete working of the tool for free.
Working Steps to Export Scribe Mail to PDF on Mac
Step 1. Download, install, and run Scribe Mail to PDF Converter Tool on a macOS device.
Step 2. Click Add File(s) button to add Scribe Mail MBOX files on the software or use Add Folder button to add the entire folder containing unlimited Scribe emails. Click Next.
Step 3. The software now lists Scribe Mail .mbox files one by one with checkboxes on the application pane. Users can use the checkbox to select the required MBOX file for executing the selective file conversion if needed. Click Next to continue.
Step 4. Now, pick the necessary option to save PDF files and attachments. Simultaneously, choose the naming option and destination path as per the requirements and click Next.
Step 5. Two sections of Filters are available – one for saving specific emails to PDF files and another for email duplication. Set them accordingly and click on the Export button.
Step 6. The process will run and a Live Conversion Window will appear showing the details of the conversion progress.
The task will end within seconds and a user will see the Conversion Completed message on their screen. Click the OK button and open the necessary PDF file to check the output. However, you will see that the content is accurate and appears with the right formatting properties.
Why to Opt Scribe Mail to PDF Converter?
The Scribe Mail to PDF Converter offers instant conversion of Scribe Mail emails as well as provides features that help in saving the files into PDF in an advanced way.
- Batch export Scribe Mail emails to PDF with attachments at once.
- Equipped with the option of Black & White Mode to save PDF files in black and white color.
- Capable of embedding attachments to PDF, saving attachments to separate folders, and convert attachments to PDF files.
- Maintains the email content and formatting properties during the process.
- Different File Naming Options are present for the proper organization of resultant files after the conversion process.
- Use Filters to save PDF files as well as for email duplication.
- Simple interface and capable to export Scribe Mail to PDF in three seconds.
- Load necessary Scribe Mail email files using the Add File(s)/Add Folder buttons.
- Allow users to save converted Scribe Mail email messages at the desired location.
- Perform Scribe Mail to PDF conversion on Mac OS Sonoma, Ventura, Monterey, and all earlier versions.
Quick Note. Download the TRIAL VERSION to explore all Features & Options of the Tool.
The write-up has discussed the unique solution to successfully export all Scribe Mail emails to PDF with attachments on Mac and Windows. The software is certified and expert’s recommended. Any individual can use it without any trouble and perform the conversion in a minimum time. However, it comes with a free demo that allows users to check the conversion process of Scribe Mail emails to PDF for free. Moreover, one can save the first 25 emails from Scribe Mail file to PDF format free of cost.
Quick Note. Get Mac MBOX Converter by MacMister and save unlimited MBOX files into 15+ saving options. It supports PST, MSG, EML, EMLx, MHT, HTML, DOC, CSV, TXT, IMAP, G Suite, Yahoo, Office 365, and more.