How to Transfer Shaw Email to Outlook PST with Attachments?
Are you migrating from Shaw Webmail to Outlook and looking for a way out to transfer Shaw email to Outlook? If yes, then read the blog here because MacMister has mentioned a direct technique that will precisely and directly import Shaw mails to Outlook with attachments.
Shaw Mail is a widely used webmail service which is completely similar to other available online webmail services. It possesses the task of sending and receiving of important emails and documents. Many organizations are using the Shaw Mail webmail to organize and manage the daily user’s database. The webmail has many benefits and if users are moving to Outlook account then there are some personal reasons which are unavoidable.
Outlook is another widely used desktop-based application which also acts as a personal information manager to manage the users’ personal account emails, contacts, calendar and other items. It is a Microsoft developed email client which allows to send/receive essential messages and files from one place to another. There are many reasons for choosing Microsoft Outlook over other webmail services and desktop-supported email programs. However, it is a platform-dependent but still many organizations and users think to use it due to its GUI and the security it offers to protect the confidential data from thefts.
Why to Transfer Shaw Email to Outlook?
- Outlook has a feature which reminds users to attach a document with a mail if attachments or attach word is in use.
- If any flight, hotel or rental car is booked by email, then Outlook will automatically add the reminder to calendar with related details like confirmation, links or tracking numbers.
- Provides the option to ignore the unnecessary messages.
- Outlook includes new item alerts that will be shown on any application so that one cannot miss the message.
- Clean-up button of Outlook will help to delete many messages and help in clearing the INBOX full of unwanted emails.
- Offers Open in New Window option to open the necessary files in Outlook Windows.
Outlook is a bundle of many beneficial features and lot of people nowadays are switching to the same and making it a default email client for daily communication management. But, the main question is how one can transfer Shaw email to Outlook. Let’s go ahead and check out.
How to Export Shaw Webmail to Outlook on Mac and Windows?
Mac Email Backup Software is an application that batch export Shaw emails to Outlook at once. The software provide two versions i.e. for both Mac and Windows. Moreover, the working steps and structure of the tool is friendly that users with IT and non-IT skills can handle and operate. The processing is immediate so users do not need to give so much time to this because the result will be carried out within seconds without data loss.
The software is introduced with many amazing options that will help every organization and user to transfer Shaw email to Outlook as per requirements. However, one can even check the practical procedure of the tool by downloading the free demo. This will help users experiencing the software features and working for free.
Steps to Export Shaw Mail to Microsoft Outlook
Step 1. Download, install and run Shaw Mail to Outlook Tool.
Step 2. Select Shaw Mail option from the webmail list on the left and enter Shaw Mail credentials. After this, click Login button.
Step 3. Tool now connect with Shaw Mail account and start listing its mailbox items on the software.
Step 4. Select PST or OLM saving option as per requirements from Select Saving Option.
Step 5. Set the sub-options appearing under PST or OLM format and click Start Backup to start the migration of Shaw emails to Outlook.
Step 6. Shaw Mail Emails to Outlook Migration Process is Live. The tool will show the status of total items converted and total items left for conversion.
At the end of the process completion, users will receive “Process Completed” message with OK button. Click on it and go to the destination path that is chosen earlier to save Outlook files.
Now, if you are a Windows user, then follow the steps to import PST file in Outlook on Windows:
- Open Outlook on Windows.
- Go to File displaying on the top-right of Outlook screen.
- Select Open & Export and then choose Open Outlook Data File Option (.pst).
- After this, the Outlook will load the resultant PST data in the account.
Now, if you are a Mac user, then follow the steps to import PST or OLM in Outlook on Mac OS X.
- Open Outlook on macOS.
- Go to Tools option of menu bar and select Import.
- Choose the option Outlook for Mac archive file (.olm) to import OLM file or choose Outlook for Windows archive file (.pst) to import PST file in Outlook on Mac. Click Continue.
- Locate where resultant OLM/PST files are stored and then click on Import.
- The data items will show on the navigation pane under On My Computer in the left.
Why to Choose Shaw Mail to Outlook?
There are many incredible benefits of choosing the application and some of them are:
- Directly transfer Shaw email to Outlook with original mails and attachments.
- Batch export Shaw Webmail emails with attachments to Outlook at once.
- Offers software versions for both Mac and Windows operating systems.
- Avail multiple filters to save Shaw emails according to date, subject, month, email address, etc.
- Preserves the accuracy of original Shaw Webmail emails and attachments during the process.
- Both PST and OLM saving options are supported to export Shaw Webmail emails.
- Supports the earlier and latest range of Mac and Windows operating systems.
The MacMister blog has focused on the solution of how to transfer Shaw email to Outlook. The Shaw Mail to PST Converter for Mac is a simple utility. All users and organizations can effortlessly manage the tool. The software is equipped with a freeware version which help users to test the software process by exporting 25 emails from Shaw Mail account to Outlook free of cost.