Know How Do I Convert MBOX to PDF on Mac? – A Step-by-Step Guide
Here in this article, you will understand how to convert, save Mac MBOX email into PDF documents on a Mac computer.
I have 2000+ .mbox emails of Mozilla Thunderbird, and need to move them into a secured and safe file format like Adobe PDF on Mac Operating system. I have searched a lot, but unable to find the perfect and complete solution, which can easily solve my problem “how do I convert MBOX to PDF on MAC”. If you have any solution that can easily export and save my Thunderbird .mbox emails as PDF format, then please suggest to me ASAP!
Are you looking for a method or solution to save MBOX emails to Adobe PDF format on Mac? If yes, then stop searching. Here you are at the correct place. In this blog, we are offering you a great and amazing application – MacMister MBOX to PDF for Mac that allows you successfully save your Mac MBOX files in PDF format with attachments. This tool is compatible to convert all MBOX files into PDF documents for forensics. Therefore, a user can smartly and easily save emails from MBOX to PDF file format along with attachments.
Nowadays, users always prefer safe and secure file formats like Adobe PDF to save their important data. That is why most common users are searching for a technique to save their MBOX emails into PDF format. So, in this blog, users will get the best and most unique solution with a complete step-by-step guide to resolve “how do I convert MBOX to PDF on Mac” query without any problem. Just read the post carefully and grab the complete information.
Why Choose MacMister MBOX File to PDF Tool to Save MBOX Emails in Adobe Document on Mac OS?
Mac MBOX to PDF Converter is an effective tool to save MBOX files to PDF format. It gives multiple beneficial and advanced features that make the entire MBOX mailboxes to PDF conversion very easy with successful results. Let’s take a look at its amazing features:
- It is compatible to move MBOX files of all supported email clients such as Mozilla Thunderbird, Apple Mail, Eudora, Entourage, SeaMonkey, Netscape, etc.
- The app is applicable to maintain the folder hierarchy in the original way during the process.
- It has the efficiency to save both single MBOX files and bulk MBOX files to PDF format at once.
- Able to retains all its email content, email formatting, and size of the attachments in a precise way without any alteration.
- It is capable to run on all Mac OS platforms including 10.15 Catalina, 10.14 Mojave, 10.13 High Sierra, 10.12 Sierra, OS X 10.11 El Capitan, 10.10 Yosemite, 10.9 Mavericks, 10.8 Mountain Lion, Mac OS X 10.7etc.
- It provides multiple file naming options. By applying filters, you can perform selective conversion from MBOX files to PDF format.
- It also offers advanced PDF options to Convert Attachments to PDF – 1. Embed Attachments in PDF, 2. Save Attachments in Separate Folders.
How Can I Save MBOX Files to PDF with this tool?
Step 1. Launch MBOX Converter for Mac on your Mac OS platform.
Step 2. Go to the “Add Files” or “Add Folders” option to load MBOX mailboxes into the software.
Step 3. Now you can check and uncheck added MBOX email before moving it into PDF format. Click the Next button to proceed further.
Step 4. Now choose PDF as a saving option and also select PDF saving options according to your preferences.
Step 5. Then, select the destination path using the Browse button and click on the Export button to start MBOX files to the PDF conversion process.
Step 6. Within a minute, it will accomplish the process with the “Conversion is done” message. Then, press OK for accomplishing the task.
Try Mac MBOX to PDF for FREE
A free trial version of this MBOX File to PDF Converter for Mac tool also exists for users to analyze its working functionality before buying the licensed version. The FREE Mac MBOX to PDF allows you to export the first 25 emails from every MBOX mailbox to PDF format with attachments free of cost. After analyzing its free demo, you can purchase the licensed version of this tool, which is applicable to save bulk MBOX emails in PDF format in a single process.